Thread: Holley 100lb/hr Injectors

Potential Tuner

Holley 100lb/hr Injectors

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel...parts/522-108X

I AM NOT a Tuner but if I can find some data to plug in for these injectors and can save my guy some time Im all for it. They do list the off times but its for Holley. Anyone have any experience with these injectors.

data sheet
    https://documents.holley.com/techlib...jectordata.pdf

thanks in advance.

Tuner in Training
    Ive found their data to be pretty useless for any injector on a GM ECU. If you are a returnless style car, and you were well tuned before, go to your injector offset vs pressure table and find the cell closest to 58 PSI. Multiple the whole table by 1.01 until you get 100 in that cell. That will get you close. Then set up a graph to log your EQ error and tie it to your fuel pressure delta (fuel pressure minus vacuum). You can adjust the injector offset for pressure delta to get your EQ right. Whatever you do, dont just change your airflow, it will throw off everything. Worked for me.

There junk, toss them in the trash and get something else

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    I am having a similar issue with the 76 LB from Holley. I had them just laying around from one of the Holleys I installed and chose to use a smaller injector since it was a N/A vehicle. I tossed them in an 04 tahoe with a turbo.

It is setup with twin 450 pumps, BRFPR 1:1 @58 psi.

I managed to make them work, but the data isn't correct. I had to play with them to get my spark tables in check, and the VE table is terrible. Duty cycle is high way before i run out of fuel.

Basically you can make them work, but your data isn't going to be accurate.

I'm going to remove them. I got the wideband where I wanted it then read the plugs and stayed conservative on the timing for now. 11.3 AFR 8* 11PSI 93/meth Motor has seen 20 PSI 11* 11.5AFR on a previous setup so i think she will live lol its a daily.