Thread: Injector table settings

Tuner in Training

Injector table settings

Vehicle is supercharged 3.6L charger.

Forgive me for my ignorance on the matter. I'm trying to research and learn the fuel injector tuning. Perhaps someone can explain some things to me. I have upgraded from 680cc to 1000cc injectors. Both sets from FIC.
    I'm not sure how to take the information from the data sheet and apply that to the tune. My car was dyno tuned for the 680cc injectors.
    Something in struggling with are the tables I'm finding online for the 1000cc injectors. The spreadsheet from fic doesn't match one I was sent from a friend and none of them match my IPW vs FM and the inverse table. As well as the injector offset table.
    Is there a formula to use when you are switching to larger injectors?
    Why would my IPW fuel mass (mg) go to 1024. But the FIC spreadsheet shows tunes for hellcat going to 520 (mg)?
    Please point me in the right direction. I did try to find information on the forum. But was not successful.

Advanced Tuner
    Add the data you currently have to your post so we can all have a better idea of what you are dealing with.
    Even after changing injectors with the "correct" data you tune will most often than not require a touch up. The supplied injector data seldom exactly correlates to a specific vehicle/ECU platform.