Thread: looking for a stock file

looking for a stock file

I do gm stuff and a buddy got this 2010 with the n/a v8 in it e63 I believe and wanted me to take a look and see if looks like something I might want to work on. I have never looked at one of these so have no idea if will understand enough to give it a go. He paid 3k on his last car to gain much of nothing on it also one of the big v8s n/a cars. There is nothing in the repositiory and didnt want him buying all this just for me to look and say I dont want to even try to do anything. I do anything gm but thats it gm and as I understand motors I know its more about the platfrom and how the tables work. So figure best bet is to find a file and take a look at the tables so on before did anything.
    Thanks
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    connect to the car, it will auto generate a file
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

I know I can do that if car was local to me. I?m going to do it remotely and trying to decide if he needs to bother even buying the Hptuners stuff so can tune the car. I see a few companies selling tunes for 1000-1900 for 20whp so doesn?t seem much to even be found on this car being n/a. I was told they left a lot on the table in stock tune but seems not if they can?t get but 20whp from them.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Thanks my friend I appreciate it.