Thread: 2013 raptor ford ghost tune help

Tuner in Training

2013 raptor ford ghost tune help

Can someone give the ghost tune or help me with getting some chops out this truck? I will post stock tune here. I can get it to chop it a bit but idle surges down really low and adds alot of timing to it at the same time. Please help.

Advanced Tuner
    Curious to know how you got it to chop with SOHC.

Tuner in Training
    I got it to chop messing with mapped points a bit and intake and exhaust cam angles but it just bounced back down really low in idle and would bounce a little in that area up and down

Tuner in Training
    4807415254 call me someone lol

Advanced Tuner
    Uh, I thought the 6.2 only had single ohc’s, so you can’t manipulate one vs the other. Intake and exhaust cams are the same cam.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by sayangetsome View Post
    I got it to chop messing with mapped points a bit and intake and exhaust cam angles but it just bounced back down really low in idle and would bounce a little in that area up and down
    did you mind share more info or a file of this ....im strugling to do a 2014 make the chop chop it does a ili bit and then it smooth the idle and never goes back or if a mess with timing it wont rev in P/N cause it retards like -18 degrees and wont rev free on take off i do ghost on coyote and in ls 4gen trucks but this got me stuck
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Tuner in Training
    Has anyone had any luck with this? Should be possible as it can be done on a LS. Just using a timing approach. HP academy has a good video on this. But of course the tables that they reference aren't available for the 6.2

Advanced Tuner
    Due to the logic of the Copperhead ECU and being SOHC, its not possible. Time for real cams
    2009.5 PBM G8 GXP M6 W/Roof-Self tune, OBX LTs, Kooks axleback, LSA blower, cam,
    Monster LT1-SC clutch, flex fuel, 12 psi [email protected] 1,800 D.A
    2007 TBSS-Self tune, bolt ons [email protected], 1,900 D.A
    1991 GMC Syclone- Self tune/catback 12.8@104, 4,200ft D.A

Senior Tuner
    Mess with Idle Spark Advance Gains. That'll make it chop enough to fool average people.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusC1024 View Post
    Mess with Idle Spark Advance Gains. That'll make it chop enough to fool average people.
    Which tables would that be exactly? Ive taken a look and found a few idle tables. But not to sure which one to start with.

Senior Tuner
    Increase proportional. Decrease derivative.