Thread: Ford Layouts?

Ford Layouts?

Does anyone have some Ford layouts they like using when data logging? I am working on a 2014 Mustang GT that I am having some trouble getting Lambda to show up on a graph or on a chart.
    I have only worked with GM vehicles so some of the Mustang stuff is new to me.
    If you guys have any set up layouts you like please share, would love to utilize them. Or if you can help me out getting the lambda properly plotting that would work too.

Thanks
    '99 Silverado LQ4
    '96 Impala SS LT1
    '06 Sierra LBZ

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What you need is a channel config that is proper for your vehicle, if you aren't logging lambda in the channels display it won't show up in any of the other displays. The channels display is the primary display, all the other displays are simply eye candy that require the pids to be logged in the channel display.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I will have to double check when I get home but I believe that I do know that there are two Lambda channel configs. I cannot remember what they are called.
    I may have selected the improper Lambda channel for the other displays. thanks Bill I'll have a look when I get home
    '99 Silverado LQ4
    '96 Impala SS LT1
    '06 Sierra LBZ

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    yeah as long as you are logging the two factory widebands you should be able to view them in your graph and chart pretty easily
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Yep I was able to get the right things showing on the graph thanks Bill.

I guess I chose the wrong config without realizing it. All good it is working perfectly now