Thread: 6.4 tune to 5.7 hemi

Potential Tuner

6.4 tune to 5.7 hemi

All right where to begin I bought an 2012 Dodge Challenger 5.7l Pcm Off flagship one For a jeep hemi conversion. The first one they sent me was the wrong one it was out of a Chrysler C 300 rather than the Challenger the problem was I needed the challenger because it tipm based like the jeep. After them taking forever I got a 2012 dodge challenger 5.7 ECU or so I thought. Weve vin wrote it to the Jeep same with security, And I thought finally we were all good. Yesterday my HP tuner 2+ arrived and I read the vehicle and I was deleting the MDS, Rear 02, evap purge and short runner valve And noticed that under one of the tabs it said it had a 6.4 L in it which is not true it has a 5.7 but I did put the 6.4 cam In It when I rebuilt it. After doing research it has a 6.4 Jeep Grand Cherokee srt tune from when the information Im getting. I really dont want to have to spend another couple months down because of this. I did a comparison between a 5.7 challenger tune and 6.4 and of course there is allot. Is the best thing I can do going through all the setting in the comparison and changing the values or can I some how just write this 5.7 tune I found to this existing ecu. Any help would be appreciated

Also it is going for a dyno tune after but I wanted to get as much done as I could to save them time on adapting the new cam
    Last edited by Ghostlyrich; 04-10-2022 at 12:04 AM.