Thread: Need Help finding 2002 corvette Z06 (STS rear mounted Turbo kit STS2008T) tune file.

Potential Tuner

Need Help finding 2002 corvette Z06 (STS rear mounted Turbo kit STS2008T) tune file.

Hello friends and family of HP tuners, I know that this may be old news but I have searched a lot of Hp forms and cannot find a tune for a 2002 Corvette Z06 with STS rear mounted twin turbo kit part number STS2008T. I purchased this online with Diablo tune but having a problem connecting with their tuner. I have switched over to HP because of all of the positive responses and support for LS series. I have also purchase credits with my purchase of MPVI2. I have Tuned cars with Hondata before but HP is new to me, with the credits and I am still learning. If someone has an old link to a tune or can help me find a tune for this vehicle it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

1. Instructions will be great. (I have been on YouTube for help understanding HP Tuners)
    2. If there are any in person or online class training available, I'll be glad to attend.
    3. More information is always better.

Thank you,
    V
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Vaaj View Post
    Hello friends and family of HP tuners, I know that this may be old news but I have searched a lot of Hp forms and cannot find a tune for a 2002 Corvette Z06 with STS rear mounted twin turbo kit part number STS2008T. I purchased this online with Diablo tune but having a problem connecting with their tuner. I have switched over to HP because of all of the positive responses and support for LS series. I have also purchase credits with my purchase of MPVI2. I have Tuned cars with Hondata before but HP is new to me, with the credits and I am still learning. If someone has an old link to a tune or can help me find a tune for this vehicle it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

1. Instructions will be great. (I have been on YouTube for help understanding HP Tuners)
    2. If there are any in person or online class training available, I'll be glad to attend.
    3. More information is always better.

Thank you,
    V
    So Greg Banish has a good book to start with and he use to have tuning classes back in the day. He may even still be on here. Hp tuners has a LS book and guide for starter and have classes also. That would be where I would start. HP uses HP tuners uniquely. You may be able to find a used edition on Ebay. If you do the HP on line, you'll get some extra help. Get one of those or do a lot of searching and reading on the forum first. Look for a boosted LS tune file to see what they changed and read to see if that's what is suppose to be done. Every car is a little different, and once you show you have tried to build your tune. People will help you. Remember to always keep your stock tune file and start by STS tune file 1.

Quote Originally Posted by uarperformance View Post
    So Greg Banish has a good book to start with and he use to have tuning classes back in the day. He may even still be on here.
    Thanks for the plug. Both of my books are on Amazon, just search my name there.

I still do private classes and 1-on-1 training. Most of my class material is now included in the training videos on the streaming site in my signature below.