Thread: 2015 6.7L Powerstroke, EGR and DSP Delete, cutting power above 2500 RPM

Potential Tuner

2015 6.7L Powerstroke, EGR and DSP Delete, cutting power above 2500 RPM

I.ve deleted EGR and DSP for a Off Road Truck, I have the EGR table "0" and all Diag related on "Disable". didnt change anything else until I learn Diesel tuning, witch is my first, so my goal its make a little more power but not crazy, just safe so I can use the truck to pull a trailer with a race car inside on weekends.
    The truck drives good in low rpm, if you kick the gas it goes strong and quick on 1st gear, then it shifts and get lazy above 2500RPM like no turbo pressure...before the delete was fine. after the Delete, pop up the message "Engine Power Reduction" and with the EGR data tuned it didnt came up anymore, BUT still lack of power above 2500 RPM...Where to start tuning now?

PM me.

Potential Tuner
    Sorry your contact is not working, please message to [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad0407 View Post
    PM me.
    please message me

Banned
    pm me if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICAPARTS View Post
    please message me
    Emailed you.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by AMERICAPARTS View Post
    I.ve deleted EGR and DSP for a Off Road Truck, I have the EGR table "0" and all Diag related on "Disable". didnt change anything else until I learn Diesel tuning, witch is my first, so my goal its make a little more power but not crazy, just safe so I can use the truck to pull a trailer with a race car inside on weekends.
    The truck drives good in low rpm, if you kick the gas it goes strong and quick on 1st gear, then it shifts and get lazy above 2500RPM like no turbo pressure...before the delete was fine. after the Delete, pop up the message "Engine Power Reduction" and with the EGR data tuned it didnt came up anymore, BUT still lack of power above 2500 RPM...Where to start tuning now?
    Did you get this figured out? I just bought a 2011 6.7 and need some help along these same lines

Quote Originally Posted by Markcuckerberg View Post
    Did you get this figured out? I just bought a 2011 6.7 and need some help along these same lines
    PM me I can help

Potential Tuner

2018 6.7L Powerstroke

Quote Originally Posted by Toad0407 View Post
    PM me.
    Having the same issue. Please message me where I can look to fix this problem.
    [email protected]
    (208)627-9633

Potential Tuner
    I'm having the same issue. Sent you a PM. Thank you.

Tuner
    Just EGR?

Potential Tuner
    New to the tuning world and eager to learn. I'm trying to do an egr/def delete on a 2011 6.7 power stroke. mostly used for farm use, hauling fuel tanks and such around any chance someone has some files I could look at so I don't go into limp mode right out the gate?

Tuner in Training
    Wont be able to with hptuners platform.

Advanced Tuner
    it seems ford has some built in logic that cuts power around 50mph with egr removed. no other changes to calibration other than egr turned off. only code that comes up p2425. with diverter valve disconnected truck will do 20mphs no matter how much you push the pedal.

There is no ?logic? that does that.. there is something in the tune that isn?t right.

Literally 1000?s of trucks out there running perfect.