2015 Silverado big cam whipple idle

Combination is as follows

2015 Silverado E92
    built 6.2 NO VVT
    TSP stage 3 cam with 32% fuel lobe
    LT4 Fuel system with DW400 in tank
    95mm LT5 Throttle body
    WHIPPLE supercharger

I'm having a time with this one. The biggest problem being negative timing at idle and huge torque management pulls for AXLE on tip in. I am attaching two logs both idling in park, one is in speed density and one in normal. and in MAF mode I blip the throttle so you can see the AXLE torque management. Even with grandma driving the truck is getting low single digit fuel economy. You can see in the logs that the fuel trims are very close but swing. Zero demand idle torque in both modes is near zero. I have tried all sorts of goofy stuff just to see it make a difference and I can not for the life of me make this thing see a positive timing number at idle. This is also killing the vacuum. the thing idles at almost 100kpa. I do need to put a 2bar map sensor in it. But what am missing? Are my LT4 fuel system settings wrong? Looking around I see that other people have the same issue with the AXLE torque management and I can not find what determines why this gets pulled. I'm open to any and all suggestions and I wont ghost the forum once I figure it out. haha
    BKR Tuned LT4 fuel system built motor 002.hpt
    MAF mode idle surge with revs.hpl
    MAP mode idle surge.hpl

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    did you do throttle clean procedure with that LT5

key on engine off

when you mention LT4 just injectors are also the HPFP
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Yes I typically do a throttle clean after any torque modeling changes. Its lt4 HPFP and injectors.