Thread: RTD Flasher support or lack of

Potential Tuner

RTD Flasher support or lack of

Good morning Everyone
    I'm usually no the type to call someone out, but it is affecting my shop flow and finances

We have a customer's 2018 Chevy Silverado. Purchased the Procharger kit with RTD interface.
    The software does not see the interface I have been waiting for HP Tuner Support since Monday morning, with a response about once a day until Wednesday, then nothing. The last thing they told me is to register the interface. How do I register it to My Account whn I can't get a verification code?
    Yes the most up-to-date software and driver have been installed. I tried it on another laptop and still have the same issue.
    Someone please help me!
    ThanksRTD flasher no interface found for verification.pngRTD flasher no interface found.png

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It is request# 44972

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangnik View Post
    It is request# 44972
    I have received the calibration file from Procharger.
    I will need a refund on the 4 credits I had to use on my dongle
    Thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Looks like our support tech replied to your ticket as recently as 5:27pm yesterday 4/14. I would recommend that if you are still having an issue that you reply to the ticket with any further issues you are having.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Looks like our support tech replied to your ticket as recently as 5:27pm yesterday 4/14. I would recommend that if you are still having an issue that you reply to the ticket with any further issues you are having.
    I didn't receive a response
    Attached Images Attached Images

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangnik View Post
    I didn't receive a response
    I would suggest using an alternate email address in that case, our emails are going out but your email is likely rejecting them(possibly as spam). Unfortunately not much we can do about email issues on your end. I'd prefer not to post a screenshot of your personal information but we definitely replied multiple times, again as recently as yesterday early evening.