Thread: Export Specific Data Range?

Potential Tuner

Export Specific Data Range?

When creating a video, RaceRender provides a convenient way to render only specific laps. This is extremely handy for comparing laps across multiple sessions. However, I don't see a way to export the equivalent data.

I have a couple long sessions from endurance racing (2+ hours each). These have been added to RR projects and data has been synced with the video. I want to create a comparison video between the best lap of each session. For the video, it's easy to select the lap I want and render, but there is no equivalent for the data. With the current side by side function, I would need to import both (large) data files and determine the offset between them. This is a pain to do manually, but would be really easy if I could export just the lap data I want from the projects I already have.

As an aside, I see there is functionality to extract data from videos during import, but no way to embed data during export. It would be a really neat feature to be able to provide a video with embedded telemetry data.

Potential Tuner
    I would also be a fan of being able to re-export the telemetry with the video!