Thread: 16 GTI Intake Downpipe Tune

Potential Tuner

16 GTI Intake Downpipe Tune

Would anyone be able to provide or steer me in the direction of a basic tune I could put in a customers car? 2016 GTI 6 speed stick It has a catted ARM downpipe and a USP cold air intake, tune also needs to deal with P0420. I've worked with tuners through HP before but for larger builds, was hoping I could hook him up with something ready to go...thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy21690 View Post
    Would anyone be able to provide or steer me in the direction of a basic tune I could put in a customers car? 2016 GTI 6 speed stick It has a catted ARM downpipe and a USP cold air intake, tune also needs to deal with P0420. I've worked with tuners through HP before but for larger builds, was hoping I could hook him up with something ready to go...thanks!
    Someone already posted a bunch of Simos18 base files, weather or not they are any good is anyones guess lol I wouldn’t recommend passing off someone else’s work to a “customer car”… bad choice all around

Potential Tuner
    Exactly, that what Im trying to figure out is the best route for him without doing a full remote tune through someone.