Thread: Nissan 2022 Y62 Patrol

Nissan 2022 Y62 Patrol

Hi all. I have installed a Harrop 2650 (also upgraded fuel pump and full exhaust) and have a bit of an odd issue. Under WOT for a couple of gear changes the engine derates and then is slow to accelerate etc, shut engine down and start again and it?s fine. I wanted to have a look at the thermocouple tables to see if there was some sort of temperature cat protection but don?t see anywhere if these tables exist (the factory thermocouples are retained). Has anyone come across this issue? FYI there is no knock in the scanner or faults in ECU when problem occurs.

Tuner in Training
    What is the Engine speed limiter set to?? Care to post the tune?

Tuner in Training
    [QUOTE=86gav;685532]What is the Engine speed limiter set to?? Care to post the tune?[/QUOTESounds like it's hitting the throttle cut rev limit. Try raining to 7000

Hi Pretty much stock tune. So yes engine speed limit is factory. I will give this a go. Thanks.

[QUOTE=86gav;685585]
    Quote Originally Posted by 86gav View Post
    What is the Engine speed limiter set to?? Care to post the tune?[/QUOTESounds like it's hitting the throttle cut rev limit. Try raining to 7000
    Hi mate, I have tried this without any change to the issue I have taken the CAT temp sensors out to rule out any issue with Cat protection cut. From what I have heard it is a common issue with the latest Y62. I?ll try and upload the tune file from my laptop

Hi Shawn did u end up solving this?

Tuner
    To fix this set ECM 1995 to off. (throttle est torque).