Thread: e67 Transient tables: Gas vs alcohol tables and Delay

e67 Transient tables: Gas vs alcohol tables and Delay

I know elsewhere in the tune ethanol is called flex fuel. In the transient tab there is no flex fuel. Is the alcohol table for ethanol, or should only be modifying the Gas tables? My specific problem is that I'm getting a lean spike on tip in, but before boost comes in, and I'm getting nowhere with either of the tables in evap or impact. I'm pretty much throwing crap at a wall now. My Enable delay is still the stock value of 100rpm, should I lower that maybe?

Thank you.
    '12 ZL1 - RPM 5", TSP 2" headers, Speed Engineering 3" header back, Dayco 8.66 lower/LPE 2.38 upper, ID1050x's with DSX aux kit and E, NGK TR8's, Taylor wires, 160* tstat, NW 102, self ported snout/blower, Stock unopened long block

Senior Tuner
    thats just a startup delay of crank references, u can try accel/decel ratios, base gain for stomp compensation may help

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    thats just a startup delay of crank references, u can try accel/decel ratios, base gain for stomp compensation may help
    Base gain for stomp in the warm up section? Being called "warm up" I was assuming that entire section was only active until a certain temperature/run time was achieved. Sometimes the wording and descriptions hurt more than they help lol
    '12 ZL1 - RPM 5", TSP 2" headers, Speed Engineering 3" header back, Dayco 8.66 lower/LPE 2.38 upper, ID1050x's with DSX aux kit and E, NGK TR8's, Taylor wires, 160* tstat, NW 102, self ported snout/blower, Stock unopened long block

Senior Tuner
    yea im not exactly sure as some OS have that populated and some dont, u should know when transients are being affected to just looking the WB with moving the throttle, when ur at a cruise and if u move the throttle to say quick 50% and leave it there u may see the fueling dip richer and then back to commanded, its that dip that is affected so if u see that dipping richer or not as rich u know ur transient changes are affecting it