Thread: 2019 F150 Roush SC return style fuel system

Potential Tuner

2019 F150 Roush SC return style fuel system

Guys,

I have s 2019 F150 using a Roush Supercharger Kit from a Mustang, LiTuning return style fuel system, 1000cc FIC injectors running E85. ECU forces a very low pulse width at all times, meaning, idle is perfect but as I start accelerating will go lean as even manifold press, fuel press both PI and DI are climbing a close to 1.0ms pulse is commanded.

Tune is on a Roush (Mustang) file that reads the 2 BAR MAP and Baro well, injector characterization is done with return style specs, fuel pump secondary monitor disabled.

If anyone would share some light, please!

Thanks!

Senior Tuner
    tune and log.

60% or less pi/di blend %? its in the warm table and not some other one that may have been left stock?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    tune and log.

60% or less pi/di blend %? its in the warm table and not some other one that may have been left stock?
    Hi murfie, thanks for the reply. Well, I did try with 0% Manual Blend but I see my Warm Di/Pi blend table is actually starting to command DI to come in exactly at the place logs show it tries to command back to low pulse width, meaning, DI is starting to blend in a 20% to 50% BUT this still doesn't explain why car wants to be at 14s AFR when I am commanding 12s does it?

We have 2 cars running on 100% here, one boosted one not...went trough all them problems with this system... Works like a champ, can help you out but my work is not free I'm afraid.

Potential Tuner
    Hi veeefour,

Thanks, PM sent.