Thread: 2.2L 09 Cobalt LAP Supercharged Tuning Help

Potential Tuner

2.2L 09 Cobalt LAP Supercharged Tuning Help

So I used ZZP for a tune on my 09 Cobalt. I purchased their kit which included the 60# injectors, 4 bar MAP sensor, and 3.1" pulley. An LSJ throttle body, intake manifold and M62 supercharger were also used. Using the tune they provided I can only get the car to idle. If I hold down the accelerator I can get the engine up in RPMs, but once I let go it stalls out. I did fix a couple vacuum leaks but now all the vacuum leaks are fixed. I've checked and everything mechanical and electrical appears correct. ZZP never contacted me back when I sent them my log and tune to see if there is anything possibly in the tune not acting like it should, or not tuned like it should. I'm open to the possibility I've made a mistake somewhere, but I was hoping someone could look at my log and tune to see if something stands out as incorrect, or from looking at the log they could point in the direction of something that isn't correct. The log file includes pressing on the accelerator to duplicate the error I've been having with the stalling out after I tap on the accelerator.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    I'm not able to open your tune file. It says unsupported version.

I just supercharged my 09 2.2 in a Goblin. How did you wire in the LSJ throttle body? Did ZZP send an adapter?

I'll do my best to help, but I'm still learning myself.

Potential Tuner
    Not sure what?s going on with the file, but I did use the wiring harness from ZZP. It?s possible that?s an issue, really trying to rule out anything with the tune first at this point.

Tuner in Training
    i am having pretty much the same issue. The car wont drive really at all. And throws a code. p0106. Any help or suggestions to resolve this would be awesome.

Tuner in Training
    Which MAP sensor are you both using? And is the ecu correctly scaled for it?

The log you posted is showing a P0606. An ECU self check error, what was your battery voltage when you programmed the ECU? You may try reprogramming it with the same file with known good battery voltage the entire time. Also, you are logging Accelerator Pedal Position D, there should be just an Accelerator Pedal Position that you can log.