Thread: B8 a4 flex fuel

Tuner in Training

B8 a4 flex fuel

Ive been trying to do research on b8 a4 flex fuel. I would like to go e85 and i know the car is capable of handling e85 but I?m trying to figure out if i just need to touch the secondary fuels table i.e (e85 tables) and thats all like how does the car know the ethanol content and how much in it. Just need a couple answers.

Also I'm coming from tuning mustangs ik theres a option to turn off o2 sensors over there been looking for an option to turn off the one for the cat to replace it with one for a gauge.
    Last edited by stephenmerry101; 04-27-2022 at 04:12 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Is your vehicle factory flex fuel?

Tuner in Training
    how would i go about checking that?

Tuner in Training
    the gas cap is green and the fuel door only talks about 91 octane. I've been trying to find flex-fuel kits but seems like everyone goes s3 injectors and hpfp piston upgrade. i also was trying to figure out is there's an settign to disable the secondary o2 sensor.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenmerry101 View Post
    how would i go about checking that?
    Is it the same car you were tuning earlier? The only variety of flex fuel vehicles are 13-16 A4/A5/AR ZF8 2.0T

If you’re an 09-12 it’s not factory flex, you will need to create a tune specifically for Ethanol levels based on a standalone gauge