Thread: I could use help with strange part throttle noise/stutter

Tuner in Training

I could use help with strange part throttle noise/stutter

I will try to attach the log and tune. it is a small log. it is hard for me to pin point the issue in the log.
    I have a 2016 AWD 3.6 Charger that is boosted and making 16.3pounds boost on flex fuel.

I could really use a dyno tune. I paid 1100 for a dyno tune and now that I have bigger injectors and flexfuel the tuner wants 50 bucks per iteration.

But I been wanting learn tuning so not wanting to spend more money is forcing me to learn.

Now for the issue I have.
    I am getting a strange "clunk" sound and stutters at low part throttle acceleration.
    7 out of 10 times when I pull out the will like pause and then clunk then accelerate and then start stuttering until I modulate the throttle to smooth it out.

But from what I can tell the FAR looks pretty good as well as the fuel trims.

I will also add that I have the proflex commander (it controls the fuel injectors and uses the GM flex fuel sensor).
    But I had this issue previous to the flex fuel but it definitely started after installing the FIC1000cc injectors.

Stuttering.hpl

MJH 4-28 tune Rev 6.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Somebody, Anybody?