Thread: .bin and .xdf needed

Potential Tuner

.bin and .xdf needed

Can somebody, anybody please help me? I need .bin and .xdf file for my ecu so that I can add tables to VCM Editor via Tuner pro. I have 2018 Infiniti Q50 23710-6hj1d sh_7253_331. I have the .hpt file. Can that be converted to a bin file? I also have an uprev dump if anyone can convert that. If not, can you please recommend software that I can use to obtain the bin from my ecu, or a way for me to convert them.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by boostednismo View Post
    Can somebody, anybody please help me? I need .bin and .xdf file for my ecu so that I can add tables to VCM Editor via Tuner pro. I have 2018 Infiniti Q50 23710-6hj1d sh_7253_331. I have the .hpt file. Can that be converted to a bin file? I also have an uprev dump if anyone can convert that. If not, can you please recommend software that I can use to obtain the bin from my ecu, or a way for me to convert them.

thank you
    I found an SH72533 bin on Alientech's data bank. Not sure if it's exactly what you need, but if you pm me your email, I'll send it to you.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by boostednismo View Post

thank you
    should be possible to convert. Share your hpt file mate.

Potential Tuner

File attatched

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files