Thread: FSCM and ECM tables should match?

Tuner

FSCM and ECM tables should match?

I am going over my tune and there are a few redundant tables between the ECM and FPCM in a 2016 Camaro SS. Should these tables match each other completely? Including axis information? The tables I'm referencing are ECM 6976 regulation pressure and fscm 6995, and ECM 6975 max desired pressure and fscm 6994. My ECM 6975 axis starts at 0 and ends at 56.0 g/s. My fscm 6994 axis starts at 0 and ends at 48 g/s. and the pressure starts at 560kPa and ends at 586 kPa.

My regulation pressure in ECM 6976 starts at 450 kPa and ends at 586 kPa with axis 0- 56 g/s
    fscm 6995 starts at 450 kPa and ends at 586 kPa with axis 0- 48 g/s

Are these tables supposed to match each other in both pressures and axis values? I have an aux fuel pump and I'm wondering if these tables not matching completely could cause issues.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brianw36; 05-05-2022 at 12:13 PM.

Tuner
    I must have stumbled across a trade secret or I'm asking a very dumb question. I have this question posted on various forums and with hundreds of views but not a single comment.

Advanced Tuner
    On some applications, the FSCM controls the fuel pressure, on other applications, the ECM controls the fuel pressure indirectly through a FPDCM, but never both.

According to the service manuals, your particular application relies on the FSCM, so the parameters in the FSCM are the ones you need to concern yourself with.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tunerpro View Post
    On some applications, the FSCM controls the fuel pressure, on other applications, the ECM controls the fuel pressure indirectly through a FPDCM, but never both.

According to the service manuals, your particular application relies on the FSCM, so the parameters in the FSCM are the ones you need to concern yourself with.
    Thank you for the information.

Tuner
    If I added a new cam with a 38% fuel lobe would I just take the stock fuel pump leading edge angle axis and multiple it by 1.38? Would I do this for the other tables too? (6994, 6995) ?