Thread: Mk6 GTI stage 2 tune?

Potential Tuner

Mk6 GTI stage 2 tune?

Hello, does anyone have a stage 2 tune maybe with water meth they can drop that I can fool around with. I?m looking to tune in some anti lag with launch control.

Advanced Tuner
    If you want help tuning post your stock file, tuned file and a log on your tuned file

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerJDubbs View Post
    If you want help tuning post your stock file, tuned file and a log on your tuned file
    Thx, I?m new to hp tuner and I?m sure I could figure out how to get a stock file but I don?t have a tune on my ecu through hp just a tcm tune but looking to make one up for my ecu.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrua26 View Post
    Thx, I?m new to hp tuner and I?m sure I could figure out how to get a stock file but I don?t have a tune on my ecu through hp just a tcm tune but looking to make one up for my ecu.
    I offer tuning services for this vehicle if you're interested DM me

Tuner in Training
    I have this in a customers car that I paid for, hope it helps you as a guide. if theres something wrong with the tune please let me know I?m still learning
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerJDubbs View Post
    If you are open to giving advice I will take it. Can I message you my files?

Tuner in Training
    [QUOTE=TylerJDubbs maybe you can help me read my ecm. As i can only detect tcm
    Thank you