Thread: 10l90 full torque shifts

10l90 full torque shifts

Anybody know how to enable full torque shifts on a 2019 A10 ZL1? On the A8's there is a switch to enable/disable torque reduction upshifts which allow full timing through the shift. This is option is not showing up on the supplied A10 file.

Thx

Since no replies, I am going to assume tuners are using the minimum spark table to remove a lot of timing pull on the shift.

"torque reduction - speed control terminate - immediate" ?

Quote Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
    On my A8 that still allows spark cut on upshifts. On the supplied 2019 A10 file it's not a option. The tune file I was supplied is very basic.

Quote Originally Posted by 1scls1z View Post
    Since no replies, I am going to assume tuners are using the minimum spark table to remove a lot of timing pull on the shift.
    Do NOT touch the minimum spark table.
    This creates a safety hazard where the engine can suddenly rev out or 'hang' when a malfunction occurs that the ECM can't control with ETC or fuel: like a loose intake manifold or a stuck/jammed throttle.

Check to see if the parameter is available using the latest Beta. Otherwise, email hptuners support for guidance.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
    Sounds like the OP wants to eliminate torque reduction completely. Wouldn't that be with just disabling "Switch A", in that same section?

Transmission > Torque Management > Torque Reduction > Switch A (enable/disable)
    Last edited by 1badc10; 11-12-2022 at 01:46 PM. Reason: added info; v5.0.4
    **Capt. Ron - 7th Dist. Fire**

Tuner
    If you update to the newest beta version HPT has unlocked a mulitude of new tables for the A10 GM.