Thread: Downstream voltage offset goal 1 and some custom input questions

Tuner in Training

Downstream voltage offset goal 1 and some custom input questions

So how exactly does this apply in the map? I mean, I read the description but my question is why have it as most Subarus dont even use the rear o2 once tuned. Most everyone with a wrx or sti use the rear o2 signal input for wideband input to the ecu for logging. Is there any chance we could get rear o2 custom input voltage scale table 0-5v with a min to max volt input table for wb input direct to the ecu and a pid added in the logger for rear o2 location wideband logging 0-5v? This would be amazing as most people are currently migrating fro ATR or custom AP tunes and that is the way they always log wb data.

Also,
    We need tables for A/f correction #3 and A/f learning #3 as af#3 learning affects fuel trims and is currently unavailable for editing in maps.

Would also like to see TGV R sigbal input as a voltage scale 0-5v and input scale map for logging fuel pressure when using flex fuel.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by lockner13 View Post
    Most everyone with a wrx or sti use the rear o2 signal input for wideband input to the ecu for logging. Is there any chance we could get rear o2 custom input voltage scale table 0-5v with a min to max volt input table for wb input direct to the ecu and a pid added in the logger for rear o2 location wideband logging 0-5v? This would be amazing as most people are currently migrating fro ATR or custom AP tunes and that is the way they always log wb data.
    I second this. Currently I can only see the Rear O2 Signal Input attached to "Flex Fuel" related maps.

Would also like to see TGV R sigbal input as a voltage scale 0-5v and input scale map for logging fuel pressure when using flex fuel.
    I also second this. TGV Left is only attached to "Flex Fuel." There is no option to do anything with TGV Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin92 View Post
    I second this. Currently I can only see the Rear O2 Signal Input attached to "Flex Fuel" related maps.

I also second this. TGV Left is only attached to "Flex Fuel." There is no option to do anything with TGV Right.
    We're currently making a mass update to our Subaru definitions, once this gets finished you should have everything you're requesting.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.s@hptuners View Post
    We're currently making a mass update to our Subaru definitions, once this gets finished you should have everything you're requesting.
    Thanks for replying Evan. I appreciate it.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by lockner13 View Post
    We need tables for A/f correction #3 and A/f learning #3 as af#3 learning affects fuel trims and is currently unavailable for editing in maps.
    I really hope these are included in the 'mass Subaru update'. They are desperately needed.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoSho View Post
    I really hope these are included in the 'mass Subaru update'. They are desperately needed.
    I haven't heard anything recently via my support ticket on this 'mass Subaru update.'

I haven't heard anything recently via my support ticket on this 'mass Subaru update.'
    It's done, we're just waiting on some logistical matters but it should be out fairly soon.

Tuner in Training
    It's done, we're just waiting on some logistical matters but it should be out fairly soon.
    Cool! Looking forward to it. Do I need to watch for an update on your site; will you email me, or what?

Also, if I've already applied the custom features, will the new features just appear, or will I need to make another copy of my stock read, then reapply custom features again?

Thanks for getting back to us!
    Last edited by Kevin92; 08-11-2022 at 04:27 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Hi Evan,

Wanted to follow up to see if we can get an updated ETA on this.

Potential Tuner
    Hi Evan,

Wanted to follow up to see if we can get an updated ETA on this.
    I second the update request. We have been in limbo on this for quite a while now. Can we get some kind of ETA?

Tuner in Training
    I will come in third here on an update Evan! Id love to see the things I originally mentioned available in hpt.

Tuner in Training
    Any updates?

Edited.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kevin92; 09-07-2022 at 10:38 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Any updates?

Edited.
    Nice. Thanks for looking into it, im hopeful for the platform, just trying to be patient!

Potential Tuner
    I?m waiting also but in meantime, will the prolink do 2 analog inputs such as wideband/fuel pressure? Are those available to set offsets for voltage errors? I?m on the edge of purchasing but need a little more convincing. Ability to modify logging pid would work just need the ability to do so. The sensors we?re using already accept 0-5v like we?re wanting to replace with just the offsets are changing for voltage amounts. Thanks, Randy

Any updates on this mass Subaru update?
    2007 Ford Mustang GT/CS: RGR 322 3v - JPC Intake - Vortech YSi-B - Magnum T56 XL - Built 8.8 - Full Suspension
    2008 Ford Shelby GT500: VMP Gen 2 - ATI 15% - SCJ TB - Full Bassani Exhaust - Full Suspension - Upper Pulley - Meth Injection - JLT 127mm

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by zcivic View Post
    I?m waiting also but in meantime, will the prolink do 2 analog inputs such as wideband/fuel pressure? Are those available to set offsets for voltage errors? I?m on the edge of purchasing but need a little more convincing. Ability to modify logging pid would work just need the ability to do so. The sensors we?re using already accept 0-5v like we?re wanting to replace with just the offsets are changing for voltage amounts. Thanks, Randy
    Yes, you have 2 analog inputs, and yes you can adjust the voltage offset for each. Iirc, you may also be able to tap your signal wires into a 0-5v serial port at the ecm (if available), and adjust for voltage offset within VCM Scanner. Someone please correct me if I?m wrong.
    Last edited by OperationDriftL43; 11-11-2022 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Mistyped