Thread: L84 tuning issue

Potential Tuner

L84 tuning issue

Hey everyone, so, sorry in advance this is kinda of a poor me post and not going to be taken by everyone the same way. I do understand and do appologize in advance. Just not having the greatest day mentally and hoping maybe somone had some insight for me.

Backstory. I was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and given less than 2 years to live. I was misdiagnosed for over a year and basically wasted a year of my life begging for medical help while being able to do nothing and slowly deteriorating to the point i was on my death bed.

Im doing better now than i was last year, but again, recent prognosis is less than 2 years.

So I purchased me ecm swap, credits and tuner back in december. Waited to get my truck into the shop to have parts on and tuned and everything, and found out there is no ecms to swap and no timeline on them.

(just trying to build an all around decently modified vehicle to make me happy, fulfill some bucket list things and enjoy the time i have left doing the stuff i love, nothing crazy by any means)

Anyways, just wondering, is there any other work around for these trucks to tune these?

Like can i get any other stock ecm to mod to work, mod my harness to work, is there a not too overly costly other aftermarket option?

I dont know, anyways, sorry again for the poor me selfish post, I know theres people much worse off than myself, but i had a tonne of plans this season that are now all on the backburner and im sittin here twiddling my thumbs waiting (always next year!....unfortunatly, i may not be physically well enough next year to do this stuff)

Hey man sorry for the rough times you are going through. I can help with the swap. Check out swaptime on youtube. A earlier style harness and e92 can be made to work to run the L84. The big question is which transmission are you running?