Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help TB tuning

Advanced Tuner
    So apparently the timezone change is built into VCMEditor.

Anyway, your TB calibration has error that probably needs to be addressed but that's not what's causing your problem. At times, your torque demand is steady but the desired airmass oscillates. This means there is some issue between the torque demand table and the TTL table. To drill down to the problem, we would need to see desired load and mapped point weights. Trace out where the desired load is coming from on the tables and see if it makes sense. What all is done to this car?

Advanced Tuner
    I will log desired load and mapped points. Unfortunately it will be a day or 2. I needed it to drive civilized today because it went for an alignment So it has the 80mm TB on it currently.

Only engine mods are GT350 IM. I'm trying to get the GT350 TB to work. I'll attach a log from today with the 80mm, same tune just TB data changed.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by K44 View Post
    I will log desired load and mapped points. Unfortunately it will be a day or 2. I needed it to drive civilized today because it went for an alignment So it has the 80mm TB on it currently.

Only engine mods are GT350 IM. I'm trying to get the GT350 TB to work. I'll attach a log from today with the 80mm, same tune just TB data changed.
    this is your 80mm Data log, I couldn't get any data out of datalog for effective, however predictive i posted here along with IPC wheel trq error as a reference. i didn't re scale all the tales for stock throttle body, but it is a good reference.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mstang_man; 05-18-2022 at 01:17 PM. Reason: spelling