Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Port injection controler

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TriPinTaZ View Post
    Please sell it as a kit that includes fuel lines as well. I want the easily repeatable option like your DSX Aux kit please
    And I second this!

Quote Originally Posted by TriPinTaZ View Post
    Please sell it as a kit that includes fuel lines as well. I want the easily repeatable option like your DSX Aux kit please
    We will offer lines and what not, but the Camaro (and C7) kind of suck in that the factory flex section is crimped to the hardline that runs the length of the car. On my Camaro, I cut the crimp off and crimped Fragola -6 Race Rite (the PTFE stuff) hose to the factory hardline which eliminated the check valve and allowed me to run it exactly where I wanted for the inlet of my fuel filter. Beyond that, it wasn't bad as the rest was done with Fragola -8 Race Rite and my custom hose ends. We will work something out, but that hose costs us about $25 a foot. Lol. I need to design a hose end that'll allow me to get onto the DI pump easier. My standard ones are all too big right now, but I can fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshinator99 View Post
    Yeah I mean every Gen3 Coyote in a $40K Mustang GT can seamlessly and automatically blend DI and PI as needed in the fly to prevent a lean condition. Why GM couldn?t pull this off in the Gen6 Camaro and LT1/4 Vette is beyond me?. That Gen3 Coyote setup is the target for sure in my humble opinion.
    Even the ZR1's port injection was an afterthought. In stock form, the math is broken, but they got it to a point where it works and said screw it. There's a pressure compensation table that is literally inverted from what it should be because of how it is used in the ECM math. I did an exhaustive dive into it, and I outlined a patch for the ECM and FICM that will eventually be implemented as a revision to the enhanced OS that they did for my flex fuel stuff. It's just low priority.

Quote Originally Posted by RobZL1 View Post
    Dave,

I certainly didn't mean anything by it. I'm a huge fan. I just got a kick out of it, myself as someone in a job who usually WANTS to say what you said, but I typically SHOULD say what Smoke said.
    I have been in scenarios where I couldn't say what I wanted (which was really just the blunt truth). I've worked hard to be at the point where I can just say it and not worry. Lol.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!