Thread: 10L90/A10 Gauges

10L90/A10 Gauges

Good Morning Guy's

I've got a Rx7 with a LT4/A10 combo, unfortunitally no matter what i try i am unable to get my digital haltech dash or torque pro to display current gear and trans temp. I have been toying with the idea of mounting a tablet running hp tuners in the car when do track days etc, however i am unable to get the gauges to work in this either, channels read fine, but gauges dont seem to ever pick anything up. (im hoping one day for an andriod vcm scanner)

Am I doing something daft (please see attached)

Regards Neil
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Anyone?

You posted the layout file which is helpful, but please post a log file as well.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    You posted the layout file which is helpful, but please post a log file as well.
    080522-2 No Change.hpl

Hi Keith,

Cheers Dude,

Attached

ok, the next beta will pickup your "Trans Fluid Temp" channel as a TransmissionOilTemp sensor, thus making your gauge work.

The reason why cur gear and sel gear aren't working as sensors (and wouldn't work as parameters either) in your gauge display is that the way you're logging these parameters isn't by a scalar. It's in fact by a flag parameter. This is a limitation likely of the vehicle you're connected with.

For example,

Trans Current Gear can probably report back R, N, 1, 2, 3, 4.. this type of parameter can't be displayed in an analog gauge. In the future though we should have gauges that can support such inputs from the channels.

Hope this helps.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...