Thread: Attn: staff / administrators

Attn: staff / administrators

I have been trying to contact HPTuners about my missing items I paid for and lack of communication. I emailed twice, and filled out a support ticket. I understand why you can?t take calls fully but when someone pays for things and does not receive them there has to be communication.

I ordered gift items (merchandise) for my boss visiting from out of town. Paid a lot of money for express shipping. Half of the items arrived the other half did not. Order shows as complete, no sign of the rest of it on the way, no explanation no apology no communication. Order # is 691950 May 8.

If needed I can provide screenshots of my emails and support ticket. I am sure it will be my fault somehow or ?this is not the way? but I work hard for my money, needed that stuff and no communication is just bad business. Please contact me asap, I would like the items I paid for and compensation for the wasted shipping. Thank you.
    '12 Caprice PPV 6.0 L77 - daily transportation
    8.7 @ 84 (1/8 mile) bolt-ons

'02 Silverado RCSB 5.3 L59 - regularly street driven
    8.2 @ 86 (1/8 mile) stock cam and spray
    8.6 @ 84 (1/8 mile) cam and heads no spray

Our YOUTUBE CHANNEL featuring the Silverado

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"