Thread: Seadoo Spark 90hp vs 60hp

Potential Tuner

Seadoo Spark 90hp vs 60hp

Hey guys,

Just downloaded the stock tune file for my seadoo spark. I'm pretty sure its just the 60hp tune tho.
    Does anybody know the difference between the 60 and 90 hp tunes like what is currently on my seadoo?

thanks,

Damian

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Hey guys,

Just downloaded the stock tune file for my seadoo spark. I'm pretty sure its just the 60hp tune tho.
    Does anybody know the difference between the 60 and 90 hp tunes like what is currently on my seadoo?

thanks,

Damian
    Yes, in terms of speed restrictions in the calibration itself there is a difference in EEPROM. I can help.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_093 View Post
    Yes, in terms of speed restrictions in the calibration itself there is a difference in EEPROM. I can help.
    I appreciate the help, I?m new to hptuners. Just looking to get a little bit more out of it. I?ve tuned a lot of cars but never a seadoo.

Quote Originally Posted by alex_093 View Post
    how can you help? is there i guide ? or can you pooint us at the right direction . thnx

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by performance_boutique_CLN View Post
    how can you help? is there i guide ? or can you pooint us at the right direction . thnx

I need an EEPROM file in which I can make editing.

Potential Tuner
    need a 110 hp for a 2015 seadoo sparks 60hp

Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    Hey guys,

thanks,

Damian
    I have never heard of this I don't know tunes about this I would really like to learn, what solution did you find??

Potential Tuner
    [QUOTE=Josue Galban;740103]I have never heard of this I don't know tunes about this I would really like to learn, what solution did you find??

you can get it on reliable tunes i was just hoping you could get it done on here