Thread: Burble logic

Tuner in Training

Burble logic

I have fiddle and fingered the burble logic until my eyes are going to pop out, even tried reducing low load timing 3k-6k rpms and deactivating dfco with no real luck. I did notice sometimes if i slightly touched the throttle it would pop a little but not all the time. I even tried -10 degrees on the mbt low load areas and when it did pop it was gunshots. I have searched high and low for a guide or information about the ecoboost burble logic with no luck. I have seen hundreds of different methods. Please some explain the burble area and how it works or coincides with the other maps. Am I not setting some things up elsewhere i should be?

Tuner in Training
    What car?

As the ecoboosts with dedicate burble logic have some hard limits that HP doesnt show and its hard to get it setup right.

Tuner in Training
    2020 2.3l ecoboost mustang

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by CFGBR95 View Post
    What car?

As the ecoboosts with dedicate burble logic have some hard limits that HP doesnt show and its hard to get it setup right.
    I have the burble logic activating, I have found the tables to reference tr commanded reduction timing, but understanding the full scope of what all averages into the equation is what I think im not getting. I got it pulling 15 degrees but its not remaining consistent.

Tuner in Training
    Post your file so I can see what tables you get via HP

Tuner in Training

2020 ecostang 10r80

here you go
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    try changing Target TR Sport to 0.01 across the table under the burble tab

Tuner in Training
    try changing Target TR Sport to 0.01 across the table under the burble tab
    That actually seems to make it start to pop a bit, im guessing i need to make some adjustments to the mbt tables or the DFCO settings to get it to be steady and controlled. Maybe even TR timing tables. I mean burbles are simple, it creating controlled burbles using the logic that seems to be the true mystery.

Tuner in Training
    The burble has its own spark target which HP doesnt show. Quite a bit of the burble stuff is missing so you'd have to do it the hack way unless you put a ticket in. It uses the exact same logic as the Focus RS which HP fully support and has more tables available for.

Try TR sport at 0.001

Tuner in Training
    The burble has its own spark target which HP doesnt show. Quite a bit of the burble stuff is missing so you'd have to do it the hack way unless you put a ticket in. It uses the exact same logic as the Focus RS which HP fully support and has more tables available for.

Try TR sport at 0.001
    I wonder why they havent added that support onto the ecostang. Weird

Tuner in Training

Try TR sport at 0.001
    nothing seems to do the trick, and im trying to find cool APP settings so that when cruising in Sport mode and releasing the throttle above 3k rpms it will release the crackles, but I cant even seem to find a steady APP activate,start, or arm setting thats stable. i do not understand this, I was able to get it to work on Cobb.