Thread: 2017 F250 6.2 help

Potential Tuner

2017 F250 6.2 help

I am new to tuning fords and just want to make sure I am understanding what I am reading. When I go under Engine, Airflow, Electronic throttle the throttle angle max is set to 85 degrees. So would I be okay to set it to 100? 95? Now when I click the table it shows it is set to 90 even though the limiter reads 85. Sorry I am new to the forum and don't know how to post pictures once I figure it out i will so I can help you guys understand my question. Thanks for your time.

Advanced Tuner
    You can but, the throttle body has a hard limit of 90-92* no matter what you set the Max axis.

Potential Tuner
    Okay, thanks for that information. This is a work truck but we also want a little more from it. Other than messing with fuel and timing what can I do to make it react and maybe give it more pep so to speak?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzburrys View Post
    Okay, thanks for that information. This is a work truck but we also want a little more from it. Other than messing with fuel and timing what can I do to make it react and maybe give it more pep so to speak?
    you could ad some more timing down low a couple degrees, makes some general temp adjustments, some other minor tweaks.