Thread: 2018 Mustang GT Manual Stock Tune verification

Tuner in Training

2018 Mustang GT Manual Stock Tune verification

Hello everyone. I'm helping a friend with a minor idle issue stalling on his 2018 M/T mustang gt. Vehicle was bought used last year from a Ford Dealership and is still under warranty. He already brought this issue up to the dealer but was not able to duplicate the issue when during that time. Every once in a while the car will surge upon stopping and sometimes stalls. Issue happens mostly when outside temperature is hot or after the car is driven for a while.

We just wanted to verify if the current tune that we pulled from the car is still stock. And if not, we will have the dealership reflash it with the stock tune. He doesn't really have any kind of history if the car has been previously tuned that's why we wanted to be sure that it still has the stock tune. There is nothing in the Repository for 2018 Mustang GT M/T.

Attached is the tune that we pulled out from the vehicle. If someone can help me verify if the attached is a stock tune or can reply with a stock 2018 Mustang GT M/T, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady L View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm helping a friend with a minor idle issue stalling on his 2018 M/T mustang gt. Vehicle was bought used last year from a Ford Dealership and is still under warranty. He already brought this issue up to the dealer but was not able to duplicate the issue when during that time. Every once in a while the car will surge upon stopping and sometimes stalls. Issue happens mostly when outside temperature is hot or after the car is driven for a while.

We just wanted to verify if the current tune that we pulled from the car is still stock. And if not, we will have the dealership reflash it with the stock tune. He doesn't really have any kind of history if the car has been previously tuned that's why we wanted to be sure that it still has the stock tune. There is nothing in the Repository for 2018 Mustang GT M/T.

Attached is the tune that we pulled out from the vehicle. If someone can help me verify if the attached is a stock tune or can reply with a stock 2018 Mustang GT M/T, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    From what i looked at it appears to be stock. just check some things that would be usually adjusted.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    From what i looked at it appears to be stock. just check some things that would be usually adjusted.
    Yeah, it seems like it. But I really don't have anything to compare it with. What I have is a 2011 - 2014 Coyote file.

mstang_man ... do you have a stock file for this said vehicle???

Thanks for the reply.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady L View Post
    Yeah, it seems like it. But I really don't have anything to compare it with. What I have is a 2011 - 2014 Coyote file.

mstang_man ... do you have a stock file for this said vehicle???

Thanks for the reply.
    I do but its not in HP format, I have it in SCT . You already have a stock copy you posted it on the forum. there are several modified 18 files in the forum if your looking for reference.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    I do but its not in HP format, I have it in SCT . You already have a stock copy you posted it on the forum. there are several modified 18 files in the forum if your looking for reference.
    Thanks mstng_man ... I'll say this file should be a stock one. Thanks for all the reply.

This post is closed.