Thread: LSA supercharged Caprice stalling

LSA supercharged Caprice stalling

I just installed an LSA supercharger (kong ported) on my buddy's 2014 caprice ppv. We put in my old ID850 injectors and I copied the data for them into his tune, and set the map parameters for the 3 bar. We got the car idling fine but any time we give it any throttle it stalls out. I tried playing with the idle airflow, but we can't keep it from stalling. I'll attach my logs and tune. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2010 Camaro ls3, zr1 3 bar map, dsx flex fuel, lpe twin fuel pumps, arh 1 7/8, rps twin carbon, Corsa Xtreme, MGW shifter, CAI inc, ATI 10% overdriven balancer, ID850s, Whipple Supercharger 2.9L 3.75 pulley, carlyle racing 15 inch conversion

Senior Tuner
    Didn't look at the rest of your tune. Try this.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by hjtrbo View Post
    Didn't look at the rest of your tune. Try this.
    Thank you for the help! Unfortunately that made the car run worse. It didn't even want to idle with those changes.
    2010 Camaro ls3, zr1 3 bar map, dsx flex fuel, lpe twin fuel pumps, arh 1 7/8, rps twin carbon, Corsa Xtreme, MGW shifter, CAI inc, ATI 10% overdriven balancer, ID850s, Whipple Supercharger 2.9L 3.75 pulley, carlyle racing 15 inch conversion

Why did you not put any data in the VE tables?

Can't run without fuel.

Someone applied the 2 bar OS to this tune file but never put any data in the 3 new VE tables in the airflow tab. And just a FYI, the axis are flip flopped from the standard VVE tables when the 2 bar OS is used, so you will have to use a spreadsheet to flip the numbers around.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.