Thread: S197 twin throttle body compatibility with Copperhead ECM

Tuner in Training

S197 twin throttle body compatibility with Copperhead ECM

I make a 6R80 swap to a 2008 Mustang GT, i use trans, harness and ECM from a 2013 F-150 5.0 and Throttle pedal from 2012 Mustang GT, the 4.6 engine use all its stock components (sensors and throttle body) except the O2 sensors, the engine and trans work and shift fine for a little time or 2 or 3 WOT pulls,later it protect, the throttle don?t work and get "ETC FMEM", i think that probably the throttle body isn?t compatible with the Copperhead ECM, someone can help me please.

Advanced Tuner
    MAFC- any of these codes present

P2106 ETC FMEM – forced limited power; sensor fault: MAF, one TP, CKP, TSS, OSS, stuck throttle, throttle actuator circuit fault (MIL, ETC lamp)
    P2110 ETC FMEM – forced limited RPM; 2 TPs failed; TPPC detected fault (MIL, ETC lamp)
    P2104 ETC FMEM – forced idle, 2 or 3 pedal sensors failed (MIL, ETC lamp)
    P2105 ETC FMEM – forced engine shutdown; E-Quizzer detected fault (MIL, ETC lamp)

Tuner in Training
    Hello mstang_man, no i don?t have any of those codes and they are not present in the dtc's section of the file, paste the last file writed to the car.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MAFC View Post
    Hello mstang_man, no i don?t have any of those codes and they are not present in the dtc's section of the file, paste the last file writed to the car.
    try changing these tables just like the inset here Under torques Management ETC torque Management. see if this helps
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuner in Training
    Hello, i had problems with fuel pump and changed it, and so far i was able to test the car, i made the changes and the car drive and go wot fine and have no issues with ETC, only if i press the throttle very early later than start the engine, i get the ETC FMEM and the throttle protect until turn off the car and start again, i need wait a little to press the ETC after start the car.
    I think it?s probably the same issues that had in the past, but so far i know this situation.