Thread: Newbie questions?.Nguage HPT

Newbie questions?.Nguage HPT

Sorry if this is been covered or asked, but I just bought a 2019 Mustang 5.0 Premium and it came with a Nguage system in the dash vent hole with HPT on the screen. I haven?t heard back from HPT yet as to what I need to do to see if this is functional or if it is currently non-functioning at this time. The gauges seem to be working well and accurately but I?m a bit scared to mess with the tuning part to see if it?s actually working correctly or not. Can anyone steer me in the right direction to see if it is working or if it was turned off when they traded the car in. It?s stupid fast as it is, but the GT does come stock with 460 HP, so that?s pretty fast by itself. Sorry for the lengthy post, just thought I?d give some background. It does have a custom exhaust and a Air Raid cold air intake as well. TIA..
    Rev. Daniel Gissendaner?.2019 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dmgiss View Post
    Sorry if this is been covered or asked, but I just bought a 2019 Mustang 5.0 Premium and it came with a Nguage system in the dash vent hole with HPT on the screen. I haven?t heard back from HPT yet as to what I need to do to see if this is functional or if it is currently non-functioning at this time. The gauges seem to be working well and accurately but I?m a bit scared to mess with the tuning part to see if it?s actually working correctly or not. Can anyone steer me in the right direction to see if it is working or if it was turned off when they traded the car in. It?s stupid fast as it is, but the GT does come stock with 460 HP, so that?s pretty fast by itself. Sorry for the lengthy post, just thought I?d give some background. It does have a custom exhaust and a Air Raid cold air intake as well. TIA..