Thread: Hemi 5.7 Long Tube Headers

Tuner

Lightbulb Hemi 5.7 Long Tube Headers

i got a 13 ram with gas going up im revisiting my ve table for better mpg's sadly instead of SPG "Smiles Per Gallon"
    Here's a couple snips of messages i have with another user but we cant exchange files in the hp messaging system.
    im still logging and cant get idle within the +/- 5% its either short term fueling or the long term is over with 1 7/8 long tube headers to 4 inch down pipes to 3 inch and factory tips. do you got a screen shot of your ve table i could look at.
    im now at 4% ltft but the main issue im still having is overfueling on deceleration. quick lifts of the pedal and or coasting can sometimes be in the 12% range making overalls in that drive cycle go up. it also shows the stft during these events still adding fuel oddly instead of a - stft it can be like + 3% stft.

Before all this i just ran like 2/3 data logs and used the copy paste specail subtract on 93 oct and it worked fine, running 87 for some reason is really a hassle to get right even with all the perfect combinations of fuel trim tables in the scanner and extra math stuff. any help would be great.

DFCO is what is most likely adding fuel on Decel. Dont worry about short trims to much if Long term is + or - 5% you are good

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by N2speed View Post
    DFCO is what is most likely adding fuel on Decel. Dont worry about short trims to much if Long term is + or - 5% you are good
    yes at normal idle long term is about 4/5% but if i keep collecting data as i get off the road it will show the long term go up once back to a stopped position. i did have different settings for DFCO and put back to stock. thanks for the pointer, i will try to get this flashed and data soon.

Tuner
    Thank u N2 Speed, disabling dfco allowed my previous tune file to work flawlessly. zeroing out the cot enrichment has giving the truck a little more pep back also. yet to no avil now it kinda seems like touching the pedal allows it to drive away by itself lol almost like the idle speed rpms are set high but thats it okay because it was kinda like that stock.
    Last edited by tmanplanet; 05-28-2022 at 10:25 AM. Reason: grammar/spelling