Thread: Stuttering problem

Potential Tuner

Stuttering problem

Mods : LS1 with Torquer V4 cam, 243 heads, fast 92, Chris Johnson twin 450 fuel pump, deca 80# injectors, Huron Speed V3 Single turbo kit... much more to list

I had been getting tuned over time by the same person with no issues at all, no complaints.. I had a exhaust on the car that was restricting the turbo and causing a stutter under minor acceleration.. the exhaust was removed but the stutter was still there but was much less. I really couldnt see it in a log so im going to post it here hoping maybe someone can help me out on this one. Ive seen no leaks or etc..r1.hpl

Potential Tuner
    forgot to mention, this isnt a finished tune.. i upped the boosted and swapped clutches so ive barely begun getting it tuned again

Post the tune.

There are a lot of issues with fueling going on. It's either like 20-30% lean or it's 30-40% rich based on the short term fuel trims. Has some massively wild swings in fueling. And if those are truely 80lb/hr injectors there should be no reason that you are going past 100% duty cycle on only 10 pounds of boost.

I have a feeling the injector data is way off and likely your fuel pressure too. Is your regulator set to 58psi??
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.