Thread: FG intake manifold on BA falcon / throttle errors

FG intake manifold on BA falcon / throttle errors

can anyone point me in the right direction to tune a FG intake on BA

i installed a BF GAS motor with a NA FG (plastic) intake manifold into my BA which was previously boosted on the stock NA BA motor running 17psi no problems
    previous mods where 4' dump, process west stage 3 cooler kit, deka 670ccs, ti performance 2 bar MAP sensor, NA ECU ect.

FG throttle body was installed first which i thought to be the issue have since swapped back to BA TB with FG intake (plastic)
    IMRC has been removed from it previously (has the metal backfire plate)?
    i have adjusted multiple tables (mostly small changes) but had a VCT plug broken while testing most of the changes the first time
    have since fixed that and not alot seems to adjust throttle angle error
    haven't been able to test and tune alot as i have no license atm..

did copy FG turbo predicted ETC table over and it didnt go into limp mode but seemed a little worse then stock B series ETC predicted table which i have got idling much better then it was by using NA FG idle air tables, still idles higher then max idle.. throttle is also closed on idle not letting enough airflow through causing the turbo to "flutter" or "turbo surge" on idle, has done that with nearly every change

has never gone over 100kpa and gets throttle errors before then

added BF driver demand table on this log (normally 1.0) to see if that would make a difference as the only thing i could find in my research was from the US fords which is, airflow is also affected by the torque tables and driver demand, am i right in guessing that is how the aussy fords work aswell?

would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction or even have a base tune as i need this fixed asap
    gassy fg intake downtown engine torque increase, BF driver demand.hpl
    Last edited by Singleturbofairladyz; 05-22-2022 at 10:03 AM.