Thread: Break Up in Boost

Potential Tuner

Break Up in Boost

Good evening guys,

I am trying too track down a issue, Car is a 07 6.0 Corvette, Cam and Full exhaust, ECS NOVI 1500 10% Overdrive and car is on E85 and ID1300cc, I had the car tuned back in February, and had no issues, a few weeks back I broke a axle and broke my MAF Sensor in two pieces. I replaced the MAF and axle and now the car will break up bad in boost. I am just trying to learn the basics so if I have to adjust something I know where to start looking. My tuner is very hard to get a hold of so i want to learn myself. here are some files and logs below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's your plug gap?

Makes me wonder why your tuner never suggested a 2 or 3 bar MAP sensor, you can't even log/watch the boost pressure in this vehicle. The commanded fueling is very very rich for E85 and the timing in my opinion is rather low in boost for E85. The timing tables look bad in my opinion too and he made both timing tables the same, so it can't even use the low octane timing table like it should.

Also kinda sucks that this computer allows for 63.5lb/hr injectors but can go bigger with scaling the tune, not sure if he even did that properly. The fueling even outside of boost is rich per the fuel trims, like a lot rich as it's pulling 15-20%.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    MY plug gap is .35. I wish I knew that by looking at the logs I built the car myself, I was never told to get a different map sensor.

Same MAF ? Maybe log MAF Afr/lambda error and adjust your trims ?
    Also check your FP, I had similar issue recently and it was pumps going bad.