Thread: Remote start issue

Potential Tuner

Remote start issue

I have a customer with remote start on an 03 silverado it uses and obd2 jumper and even after plug-in to the factory gm port I still can pull the file it starts the process the timer climbs up over 400 mins to download and then says time out any help would be greatly appreciated

If I understand you are having issues reading the tune file.

Is there a fuse to a Remote start Controller?
    Thinking it could be like some after market radios require fuse pulling because the interfered with communication?

Can you communicate with the scanner, and other obd2 readers?
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Senior Tuner
    It's common with 03-06 OBS trucks.

Pull both radio fuses. They are under hood. You might have to read with the "high speed mode" box unchecked.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Potential Tuner
    This happens to me everytime I flash , what I have found is make sure everything is off- radio , ac, dome lights, headlights, etc... Turn key on and wait for about 45 sec then try to flash . Most of the time it works first try , and others like 3rd or 4th try .