Thread: Supercharger to turbo

Tuner in Training

Supercharger to turbo

Have a Sea Doo 300 with a turbo (I know this is a Polaris page but they have the same type of ECU) and having a P0106 and P0108 code. This is something with the way the boost comes in vs the supercharger. Do I have to change a load table or a airflow table? Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Tom Dottavi; 05-24-2022 at 10:59 AM.

After looking up the codes, it sounds like there is an issue with wiring, or the sensor itself. Have you logged the sensor?

Tuner in Training
    The wires are fine and the sensor was changed. Changed some of the torque settings and no longer get an overboost at WOT but still when rolling off the throttle. Again, I believe this is because it is expecting a certian Kpa.

Mold your boost table to more accurately match what you're logging and see if that fixes it.

Tuner in Training
    Don't have a boost table....

Are you maxing out your sensors?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jaz|TUNING View Post
    Are you maxing out your sensors?
    I am not. Only at 18lbs of boost. 1v = 54kpa and is set to 6v so way more range.

Been messing with the supercharger torque loss (since it does not have one). Seems to have helped some but tried to zero out the table and it will not start so it seems some type of balance may be needed.