Thread: 2016 lack of channels to support data logging

2016 lack of channels to support data logging

Why is it a 2017 Fusion 2.0 you can pull up most everything you need, but a 2016 Fusion 2.0 you can't even get boost pressure ? There's a lot of important things I'd like to watch, but nothing in the list. Hell I have a 2017 Fusion Sport 2.7 Eco, and have more stuff than I need far as channels go. Any way HPT can fix this ?

Submit what's missing to support. That's what I'm going to do soon for tuning my 13' Fusion 2.0 AWD. I've found quiet a few tables that appear to be missing unless they just aren't available for my OS. I'm compiling the list so I'm not bugging the crap out of them each time I find something.

Yeah, that's what I need to do also. Just stupid how much I can bring up with my 17 Sport, and the 16 2.0 I can't even log boost pressure. What we got going on is a 2016 Fusion 2.0 with a 2017 2.0 engine in it now, the dual scroll turbo is causing all kinds of issues with trying to get it dialed in. Right now I'm closer than I have been, but still not right. I had a 2013 Fusion 2.0, used Cobb on it for tuning, and I had more pids that I knew what to do with.