Thread: Issue with data input file

Potential Tuner

Issue with data input file

I am attempting to overlay a track session video with a csv from my AiM Solo DL. 2 of my sessions function correctly but one of them is coming into racerender as 99 hours longs. For some reason this is causing racerender to run EXTREMELY slow and I can't seem to figure out what is different about this file. Is there anything specific I should look for in the csv that would cause this? I tried deleting the end rows and that seemed to not do anything. Please let me know what additional info I can provide to help troubleshoot

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by phloozy View Post
    I am attempting to overlay a track session video with a csv from my AiM Solo DL. 2 of my sessions function correctly but one of them is coming into racerender as 99 hours longs. For some reason this is causing racerender to run EXTREMELY slow and I can't seem to figure out what is different about this file. Is there anything specific I should look for in the csv that would cause this? I tried deleting the end rows and that seemed to not do anything. Please let me know what additional info I can provide to help troubleshoot
    I believe the length of the data files is calculated based on either the UTC Time (in either seconds or milliseconds since 1/1/1970) or Session Time columns. You might want to load up the file in Excel or Google Sheets to try sorting on those columns to make sure you don't have one with a 0 hiding in the middle somewhere.

Can you upload a link to the file here for us to take a look at?