Thread: First ve table attempt, Thoughts ?

Tuner in Training

First ve table attempt, Thoughts ?

my first attempt at a ve table to smoothen up my 6.0 ly6 swaped 11 sierra 1500. let me know what you think and what i could work on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I rate it 6.5/10 for 'did I make a pretty screen cap', since that's all there is to go on. 10/10 for 'did I make an image capable of being displayed on electronic devices'.

Looks good but it wont do anything. You need to have the drop down on "Manifold switch OPEN". All the other selections dont do anything. Also its always better to verify your ve table with a wideband. It may look like a 10 but work like a 1 out of 10

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    I rate it 6.5/10 for 'did I make a pretty screen cap', since that's all there is to go on. 10/10 for 'did I make an image capable of being displayed on electronic devices'.
    you win this time. What else do you need to see ?

A tune file is just a set of instructions (and a single screenshot of one partial view of table is not a tune file). We'd need to see what the tune file is asking for, and compare that with what the engine does with it (log file). This is not secret info, there are sticky posts that explain what you need to supply to get meaningful help.