Thread: Using VCM Scanner and MPVI2+ in Standalone in a Non Standard Set Up KTM TPI 2 cycle

Tuner in Training

Using VCM Scanner and MPVI2+ in Standalone in a Non Standard Set Up KTM TPI 2 cycle

This isn't asking for support just kind of a cool FYI at least to me.

Using my MPVI2+ is standalone mode on a 2020 KTM 300 TPI fuel injected 2 cycle.
    The bike is CAN bus enabled and I Read/Write with BitBox and IOterminal, I edit with BitEdit (not much) and Tunerpro with a pretty strong XDF I have been working on for a while.

I added an AEM 30-0310 wide band flashed over to the OBD CAN code so in functions like a 30-0334 thanks to a member on this forum, this set up works great. Wide band gets power, ground and CAN bus from a diagnostic connector in the back of the bike and I wired in another connector for the MPVI2+ up front to an existing JST connector.

45 Minute AFR.JPG

45 Minute CCP_PSI.JPG

45 Minute Timing.JPG
    Last edited by R Horn; 04-03-2022 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Spelling and clean up

Potential Tuner
    Nice. I have a 790 adventure that I would like to shut of the immobilizer on. I know the 300 dont have that but do you think it would be possible to get into it to shut the immobilizer off?
    Thanx

Tuner in Training
    Looks like there is some information available on the Bosch ECU but no seeing anything on the immobilizer side of things.