Thread: new to forum

Tuner in Training

new to forum

Hi guys waiting for delivery of the tuner , i ordered one because the tuner i brought the car to isnt working very well so i gotta try myself. I have a 99 corvette base stock with borla axle back mufflers and i just upgraded to 342 rear end from a 273 as you know my rev limiter kicks in at wot 1-2 2-3 3-4 in drive. I know the revs and mph have to meet each other right now the revs are higher than mph and no shift. Could some one post a base line i could start from or if you know the numbers i could use till i get the hang of the tuner?
    thank you

Might want to post in GM GEN 3 Section
    You get better results if you post up your file and a log if you have one
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Click on EDIT tab at the top of the page
    Click on Gear/Tire Wizard and enter your info. That will get you headed in the right direction
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer