Thread: Segment Swap Issue

Potential Tuner

Segment Swap Issue

hey guys,

I been having a slight issue trying to do a segment swap.

I got a P01 Ecu 4.8 sierra and im trying to do a segment swap to a 2500 6.0 stock tune
    I found a stock 6.0 tune that has a matching OS #

once i open up the segment swapper and choose what im trying to copy over, it shows a change and then i proceed to close, it asks me to save the tune file. Once i save the file, it closes out my current open file and has me do the ecu scan and once that finishes up, i go over to my "engine" tab and notice that nothing has been changed. still showing up a 4.8 and its original tuning.

What is my issue here?

I did the segment swap once on another swap but now its not working

Maybe post up both files
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dhoagland View Post
    Maybe post up both files
    Attached Files Attached Files

Look at this
    I think its what you wanted... Pulled engine Seg fro lq4 to Silverado
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Potential Tuner
    yes that is exactly what i was trying to do, it just wasnt making the change on it.
    everytime i tried it, it would ask me to save the tune and afterwards itll shut down and i would have to rescan the ecu. once i did that, it would stay stock.