Thread: 19 10r80 OSS shift issue

Tuner in Training

19 10r80 OSS shift issue

I'm working on a 19 gt that i cant seem to get to shift where I am commanding. No matter how much i adjust it it just wont do what i want. Ive tried other things besides raising all the rpm limiters like messing with gear ratios, disabling anticipation and tq base shifting. Played with altitude wot adjustment and basically everything under wot shift map section. Refuses to shift at anything besides stock 6600 6700. I did get it to shift at 7k with anticipation disabled but its not even close to my OSS in base and sport. Not a lot of info on this. I seen a similar post that a guy posted in saying he figured it out said its not an OSS issue. I'm starting to chase a ghost because now I'm Trying things that don't even makes sense to touch but something is causing this.
    If anyone can take a look and Give me direction id appreciate it!
    ANTHONY V2 NEW OS.hpt
    Last edited by DCLTLLC14; 06-08-2022 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Want to delete post but I can't on my phone

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DCLTLLC14 View Post
    I'm working on a 19 gt that i cant seem to get to shift where I am commanding. No matter how much i adjust it it just wont do what i want. Ive tried other things besides raising all the rpm limiters like messing with gear ratios, disabling anticipation and tq base shifting. Played with altitude wot adjustment and basically everything under wot shift map section. Refuses to shift at anything besides stock 6600 6700. I did get it to shift at 7k with anticipation disabled but its not even close to my OSS in base and sport. Not a lot of info on this. I seen a similar post that a guy posted in saying he figured it out said its not an OSS issue. I'm starting to chase a ghost because now I'm Trying things that don't even makes sense to touch but something is causing this.
    If anyone can take a look and Give me direction id appreciate it!
    ANTHONY V2 NEW OS.hpt
    what rpm are you trying to shift at?

Tuner in Training
    Hey I’m actually having this same concern did you ever figure it out ?