Thread: Gen 1 manual Chevy Sonic E78 ECU lots of upgrades and don't know how to proceed

Tuner in Training

Gen 1 manual Chevy Sonic E78 ECU lots of upgrades and don't know how to proceed

Hey guys, so I'm having a tough time with my tune on the 2013 manual 1.4 Sonic. I have been all over the place researching and was hoping someone with knowledge could help me out here. I am trying to get a modest tune going and then want to slowly add to it as I road tune, eventually dialing in VVE. I originally tried tweaking all the tables while leaving dynamic airflow enabled, but am now going to disable it and just get this thing going using the MAF, but I really want to use the dynamic airflow capabilities once I get there if possible. Here's a list of what I have going and a copy of the tune file I plan to use along with the stock tune, I just wanted to get a dialog going as I log and see what you guys think so far. There is a detailed list of all the parameters I changed in the notes of the tune. I will also post a copy of my scan tables so I can be sure that's right as well for what I'm doing. Any help would be so appreciated, I got a quote for $750 but I really want to try and learn this myself. Thanks so much

MODS-
    ZZP V3 turbo, ported intake with PCV fix, 42# Bosch injectors (flow rate table multiplied by 1.59, ended up with +/- 2% LTFT), custom CAI (MAF error calibrated), custom intercooler air dam with 30% larger air passage and secured charge pipes for zero boost leak, ZZP coil pack, forged pistons, AEM A/F gauge with serial datalogging ability,
    HEAD - ported/polished (gasket matched with bowl blending and knife edging), ZZP intake cam, OE intake cam used for exhaust cam, 72#springs, titanium retainers, 3 angle valve job.

Tune file I plan to use, and stock tune
    600 stock base MAF only square 1, see notes.hpt600 stock base.hpt

Scan layout I plan to use
    JS MAF tune lay out.Layout.xml

Tuner
    I'd love to help
    "Insert some inspirational or smart*** quote here..." - Some Dude
    software_engineer.net_sec.linux_hero
    www.dusette.net
    RoninDusette@github