Thread: Nissan Patrol Y62 2022 ignition timing tables do not alter delivered timing

Tuner in Training

Nissan Patrol Y62 2022 ignition timing tables do not alter delivered timing

Hi, I have had the spark tables not change the given spark timing for years on the 5.6 litre in the Nissan/Infiniti Y62/armarda.
    I have spoken to other tuners and they believe this is a known issue with hptuners engineers.
    I am about to fit a supercharger to one and having been unable to get a result of spark change from doing tuning with just exhaust and intake work, I'm nervous about having no control with the supercharger fitted. Not to mention the result may be less than desired.
    Can you shed some light here or is there another way to get timing to do what is required?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    i am currently using several other softwares with the same results

for timing tables on all newer Y62's there is several adders and subtractors to get the timing result you want.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Hi, thanks for the reply. Are you able to elaborate on which tables are used to manipulate the timing?

Potential Tuner
    there is no direct ignition table in Nissan logic software. its calculating ignition timing depends on air flow, iat, ect, bap, map and other parameters. and final ignition restricted with MBT timing table and 8-10 correction tables.